01 Exploder with 2 18" crossfire XS v2's

Have your brother come by so we can put it on the TL.

I bet it would have a good score for what it is. You better watch out Justin his new build is gonna be loud and he is gunning for you.

nice build. moar vidz. :popcorn:

idk if ive seen vidz of justin's or not either?... :popcorn:

Oh yeah Justin is the homie. I have sat in it a bunch of times. The video's do it no justice at all. Cant wait to see "Loudntha509's" build. 6 LVL 5's 8 RF T4000's 10 kinetic 3800's it's gonna be one of them "to good to be true builds".

Edit= Thanks Justin did some awesome work. I will get some more vids here soon. I have plans to change things around some in the Exploder. I really am looking forward to the v2 build hahaha.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Can I have the specs demesions for this please I have 1 18 btl in a charger but I want a smaller box idk if u can help me out thanx and sick build mann

Thanks I cant wait to do what I have planned for this thing. I am running 2 15's(for now :good: ) not an 18. Sorry bro I don't think you want use this box for your application. There are a few guys that do box designs some are free and some charge a little or you could use the "Torres box calculator" it's pinned in the enclosure section.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

David.....hi! :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

He wants to but he needs to bring it back from Seattle. He works out there but makes bank. How long is your amp gone for. And I dont think we are bothering you but sorry for thread jacking homey. :drinks: :drinks: I got a shit load of fosgate four channels new and older that I still have to run whatever I get to replace the selenium shit I sold. Like my sig. says. :werd_msword:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

He wants to but he needs to bring it back from Seattle. He works out there but makes bank. How long is your amp gone for. And I dont think we are bothering you but sorry for thread jacking homey. :drinks: :drinks: I got a shit load of fosgate four channels new and older that I still have to run whatever I get to replace the selenium shit I sold. Like my sig. says. :werd_msword:

So what are you running right now or are you even able to drive (are you wheelchair bound)?

So what are you running right now or are you even able to drive (are you wheelchair bound)?

In my caprice i have 2 hcca 12.4 off a bd 4000 two sets of power mids and highs in doors and 2 sets eclipse 6x9 components off 800.4 dont drive much right know though. :nea:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

In my caprice i have 2 hcca 12.4 off a bd 4000 two sets of power mids and highs in doors and 2 sets eclipse 6x9 components off 800.4 dont drive much right know though. :nea:

Thats sounds like a decent setup right there too. Although its a huge step down from what you got coming. You should post some pics of that set up sounds like a nicer set up then most people have.

Thats sounds like a decent setup right there too. Although its a huge step down from what you got coming. You should post some pics of that set up sounds like a nicer set up then most people have.

Nah but when I get better we can meet up. Ive been walking around and had a bbq for my nephews b day yesterday so soon real soon :drinks:

Nah but when I get better we can meet up. Ive been walking around and had a bbq for my nephews b day yesterday so soon real soon :drinks:

yeah homie just let me know. I will push you around in your wheelchair :good: I am about to post up a vid I took of Justin's Blazer that I took today. I hate listening to his set up then getting in my car. It suxx cause my chit don't compare. Don't get me wrong I am loud just not like that. Your build is gonna be crazy loud. I bet it will put his to shame. hahaha

Archived