Haha look at me tearing down ricks xl's for there recones.

you mean that one that tore through your thumb like a hot knife through butter? lol

I was about to say that! LOL! We should of took pics of his deep wound!! That was nasty as hell....

And yes guys, I am responsible for those XL coils! :drink40: The one AQ2200 does about 3700 at .5 ohm and the one that DB-r rebuilt and upgrades did like 4900 at .5 ohm... (they were actually at about .4 ohm) They lasted a couple songs, not really any smell, the one with the rebuilt aq2200 went first, then a couple seconds later, the second... it happened so quick I didnt have time to react.... I was making a turn in traffic when it happened... But I can sure tell you that it was helluva fun ride for those few songs! :santa:

lol.gif dude and you didnt take any fuckin vids tho...

Jey... I didn't realize you put that much work into the Jeep!! Dam!!! Where have I been!

Idk noob.gif Where the fuck have you been? Under a rock? lol.gifpeepwall.gif

Haha look at me tearing down ricks xl's for there recones.

you mean that one that tore through your thumb like a hot knife through butter? lol

I was about to say that! LOL! We should of took pics of his deep wound!! That was nasty as hell....

And yes guys, I am responsible for those XL coils! :drink40: The one AQ2200 does about 3700 at .5 ohm and the one that DB-r rebuilt and upgrades did like 4900 at .5 ohm... (they were actually at about .4 ohm) They lasted a couple songs, not really any smell, the one with the rebuilt aq2200 went first, then a couple seconds later, the second... it happened so quick I didnt have time to react.... I was making a turn in traffic when it happened... But I can sure tell you that it was helluva fun ride for those few songs! :santa:

lol.gif dude and you didnt take any fuckin vids tho...

Jey... I didn't realize you put that much work into the Jeep!! Dam!!! Where have I been!

Idk noob.gif Where the fuck have you been? Under a rock? lol.gifpeepwall.gif

OK... My camera was at home and I was driving home to get the camera... that didn't go all that well! Now you know the one time you guys came over and with Rebel and heard Franky.. that was just the 2 TFS subs! LOL!

ur box looks liek cottage cheese :)

came out nice should have rounded the edges even by hand goes fast, thats just my fetish i guess idk lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

ur box looks liek cottage cheese :)

came out nice should have rounded the edges even by hand goes fast, thats just my fetish i guess idk lol

rofl.gif

Yea that crossed my mind, i was going to but the router i was going to borrow took a trip to no mans land and sadly is no longer with us, My god have mercy on his soul.

Then thought to do it by hand but i was honestly tired of sanding (been hanging drywall all week) So i made it look decent and it came out good. So im happy.

This build looks promising. I love your car! :clapping:

Thats man, Its nothing special but its my baby and im happy with it drinks.gif

Skip to 2:30

Also i had been awake for 30+ hour when making this video so im a little shaky and really tired lol

Archived