Sonic Electronix

don't do the triangle port and yes you can lose about 1 cu ft.. it won't hurt it.. 16 cu ft is alot for 2 15's , you should only need 6.5 to 10 cu ft after displacement... and besides you didn't give us your height

17"

Car: 2002 Buick Regal

Wiring: Knu Kolossus 1/0 + JL 4 Gauge

Big 3: Stinger HPM 1/0

Alternator: Stock 135 Amp

Batterys: Optima RedTop (Hood) XS D3100 (Trunk)

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-4200UB

Subs: (2) AQ HDC3 12's

Sub Amp: AQ 2200D

Sub Box: 4.6 Cubes @ 36hz

Mids & Highs: (Front) Rockford Fosgate Power T1693 3-Way 6x9's

Mids & Highs: (Rear ) Rockford Fosgate Power T152S 2-Way Component 5.25"

Speaker Amp: AQ4x90

Sound Dampener : 75 Ft Fatmat

I was going to say, if you give us exact dimensions and volume of the box, we can help you out better. There is not a reason to have that much space in there for 2 15's. The only thing that is going to do is hinder peformance and sound. Technically, you could put 4 15's in that box for as many cubes as you have planned for. You can downsize A LOT. If I had the proper stuff here at work, I would have you give me max dimensions, and then volume needed per sub and go from there to design you one. You can easily do this on your own if you google some information. You will need to know how much air your driver displaces. Nominal volume in a ported box for you subs. Tuning freq. And dimensions of your box. Just remember, it may not come out the same size you have planned right now, but it will probably sound a lot better. Planning and preperation are far more important that going big or going home. Plan it out right, and take the time. It will pay off.

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

I was going to say, if you give us exact dimensions and volume of the box, we can help you out better. There is not a reason to have that much space in there for 2 15's. The only thing that is going to do is hinder peformance and sound. Technically, you could put 4 15's in that box for as many cubes as you have planned for. You can downsize A LOT. If I had the proper stuff here at work, I would have you give me max dimensions, and then volume needed per sub and go from there to design you one. You can easily do this on your own if you google some information. You will need to know how much air your driver displaces. Nominal volume in a ported box for you subs. Tuning freq. And dimensions of your box. Just remember, it may not come out the same size you have planned right now, but it will probably sound a lot better. Planning and preperation are far more important that going big or going home. Plan it out right, and take the time. It will pay off.

subs call for 3-4.5 cubes each so it needs to be big...

Car: 2002 Buick Regal

Wiring: Knu Kolossus 1/0 + JL 4 Gauge

Big 3: Stinger HPM 1/0

Alternator: Stock 135 Amp

Batterys: Optima RedTop (Hood) XS D3100 (Trunk)

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-4200UB

Subs: (2) AQ HDC3 12's

Sub Amp: AQ 2200D

Sub Box: 4.6 Cubes @ 36hz

Mids & Highs: (Front) Rockford Fosgate Power T1693 3-Way 6x9's

Mids & Highs: (Rear ) Rockford Fosgate Power T152S 2-Way Component 5.25"

Speaker Amp: AQ4x90

Sound Dampener : 75 Ft Fatmat