fecupe2001 Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 I do man, mid 30´s is a piece of cake , your wall looks great and those subs are kind of loud for the price, i say mid 40´s but i know you can get even more than that I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
bdubii Posted May 11, 2011 Author Report Posted May 11, 2011 nice clean looking build and sexy truck Thanks man I do man, mid 30´s is a piece of cake , your wall looks great and those subs are kind of loud for the price, i say mid 40´s but i know you can get even more than that Well awesome, thanks. I just gotta find someone near Charlotte, NC who has a tl and is willing to help me do some testing.... hint hint.... haha. I am curious what it will do My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
fecupe2001 Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 Come to latin america, i´ll meter the car for free I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
bdubii Posted May 11, 2011 Author Report Posted May 11, 2011 lol, oh yea I'll be right there. I needed to go out and get some groceries anyways, it's pretty much on the way haha My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
bdubii Posted May 17, 2011 Author Report Posted May 17, 2011 I got some blue smd led strips inside the box and it lights up the port nicely at night. My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
bdubii Posted May 17, 2011 Author Report Posted May 17, 2011 Using three six amp 1000v diodes I wired them in series on the alt sense wire and gained 1.35volts. Before my truck was charging at 14.1 and now it charges at 15.45. I added one diode at a time and checked the voltage before adding the next one. Once I saw that using all three would be safe I soldered everything up and covered it with heat shrink. My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
bdubii Posted May 17, 2011 Author Report Posted May 17, 2011 My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
bdubii Posted May 17, 2011 Author Report Posted May 17, 2011 My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
shown50 Posted May 17, 2011 Report Posted May 17, 2011 i love the rims on your truck how much did they cost if you dont mind me askin NEW 2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 2 XS Power D3400 Kicker HyperFlex 1/0 Soundstream Vir 7870bt OLD 2010 Jeep Patriot 2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece) 1 Crescendo BC 3500 1 MB Quart 60.4 1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front 1 XS Power D3400(Front) 1 XS Power D3400(Back) 2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex SoundStream Vir 7870bt Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme [www.youtube.com/tntravelers33] FEEDBACK
bdubii Posted May 17, 2011 Author Report Posted May 17, 2011 I do mind... haha jk. I think if I remember right that I paid about 1800 for the wheels and tires and then another 100 to get them mounted and balanced. But thanks man My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.