Subaru Imp Outback Hatchback Rebuild 2.0 Done, New vid last page

lol you were originally gonna start with particle board?? that box would have blown itself apart within a few minutes .. good thing you switched out

wrong, i did my single 15 box in particle board, just resined the fuck out of it, looks like shit but man that things rock hard and leaks not 1 bit of air lol, looking good so far man, get to building!

Yeah, no hurry.. my Circle Guide for my router doesn't come till wed/thurs so.. kinda waiting on that bish to get here. That and my family came to town for the weekend so that's slowing me down too.

Because ive already proven i don't know how to measure.. this should not be a shocker. My box is to big for my hatchback, yup I dun goodf'd. So instead of building something new im going to be sacrificing my 2 passenger side backseats and just put the box sideways. W/e it will work for now until i figure out what i will do later lol.

im putting 4 memphis 15s in a 94 saturn wagon just got a lil more left to do

WTF? Dude get out of here. <_<

OP any leaks in a box are bad. Glass it, it'll add strength too.

Yeah I bought the fiberglass stuff today from marine world or w/e its called. Going to do that later, I think for now I will just put everything over the 2 seats and say eff it. I don't have more then 2 friends anyways :clapping:

u ordered a 270ampalt but they gave u a 250, well maybe u should tell them u want some money back then lol

im tuned in though

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

u ordered a 270ampalt but they gave u a 250, well maybe u should tell them u want some money back then lol

im tuned in though

Yeah they gave me back the price difference.

Ok so I fiber glassed the corners of the box. It probably wont turn out good.. because when I was doing it my resin turned into a solid chunk of jelly. So i poured a little more resin into a new one and did the appropriate amount of hardening again and within 2 mins that batch was solid too. So i said fuck it and just did the last corner without any hardener. This could possibly turn out bad lol.

God i can smell it in my house.. i must of stepped in it or something

Edit: The side i didnt put hardener on is still wet.. i guess thats why its called hardener.... lol maybe it will dry overnight?

im tuned in though

Yeah they gave me back the price difference.

Ok so I fiber glassed the corners of the box. It probably wont turn out good.. because when I was doing it my resin turned into a solid chunk of jelly. So i poured a little more resin into a new one and did the appropriate amount of hardening again and within 2 mins that batch was solid too. So i said fuck it and just did the last corner without any hardener. This could possibly turn out bad lol.

God i can smell it in my house.. i must of stepped in it or something

Edit: The side i didnt put hardener on is still wet.. i guess thats why its called hardener.... lol maybe it will dry overnight?

you have to add hardener, the reason your stuff is setting up too quick before was because you were using TOO MUCH hardener, was it getting super hot?

dont give up on glassing its easy. just like 10 drops per oz or something like that.

if you cant manage to get it use some caulking.

Archived