Sonic Electronix

ok man cool. u just helped me make up my mind lol. when i get the sub and amp ill let u know how it goes and post a full build. thanks bro.

no prob mane

one more thing...how big should i make this box and can someone help me design one? i cant decide if i want the 18 to face towards the trunk or up to the sky lol. and idk bout port for this one. im not gonna use a calc for it..so i need some help with the port if some of u can help me. i dont have a program to do this with..so im kinda screwed lol.

i would go with either sub forward port forward or sub back port back. dont fire up you will most likely have clearance issues with the port since the box is going to have to be pretty big. do you know how big of a box you can fit in there? if not give me dimensions ill figure it out and get you a port legth and everything.

uhh right now i got a 3.9 cubic foot box in there...i can go about 15 in high and 28 inches wide and 36 inches long....maybe a little more on the demensions. ill have to check but the last box i made ( my current one ) fits fine with maybe a foot or more space left between the trunk and the face of the box. i can slop the front if needed to make the sub fit. cuz ik if i try to do it straight up and down it prolly wont fit. idk id have to take the 18" templet i have and go check.