Sundown Audio

okay so i made 3 boxes for 3 different sub setups. my choices would be 2 sa-15's in a 6.5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz or 3 sa-12's in a 6.4ft^3 box also tuned to 34hz or 4 sa-10's also in a 6.4ft^3 box and also tuned to 34hz.

i know the 15's have more cone area but do i have enough space for them because i havent done any bracing to any of the boxes so what would be the best sub and box combination? thanks

Edited by eric78702

Well Its all what your wanting out of the above choices.. Like what are your goals for the setup? What would you be using for amp power? If it was my personal choice and depending on what I was putting them in, I would go with the 4 10's but in a more smaller enclosure, including bracing, sub, and port displacement..

Jay

Well Its all what your wanting out of the above choices.. Like what are your goals for the setup? What would you be using for amp power? If it was my personal choice and depending on what I was putting them in, I would go with the 4 10's but in a more smaller enclosure, including bracing, sub, and port displacement..

Jay

well the setups will be daily a ground pounder i guess thats what you call it. and the amps of my choice would have to be the saz-1500, 2500, or the saz-3000.`

lol well first you fail at double post.. Secondly, its all SA so they're all good equipment, what kind of car is this going in? the box size for the 10's is way too big, so if you want a box at that size you could probably get away with 6 10's ..5 for sure... but 15's play lower and louder than 2 12's.. your brain can figure out the rest

lol well first you fail at double post.. Secondly, its all SA so they're all good equipment, what kind of car is this going in? the box size for the 10's is way too big, so if you want a box at that size you could probably get away with 6 10's ..5 for sure... but 15's play lower and louder than 2 12's.. your brain can figure out the rest

Yeah sorry about the double post I was on my phone and it froze on me.

The vehicle is a 2000 Honda crv. So for the 10's would 5ft^3 be better or is that still to big?

Edited by eric78702