For those of you who have not come across my build before:

I have an 18" nightshade powered by two SAZ1500'd strapped at 2 ohms.

Box is 5.5cubic feet tuned to 30hz with two 4" aeroports

I recently purchased a DC 175.4 that is powering a pair of RF 6.5" power components up front and a pair of 3 way Kappa perfects in the rear.

Those speakers are soon to be replaced with much much better ones. (can you say millie?)

All the wiring is done in Knu kolossus Fleks 0awg, i have 2 XS power d2700's to keep my voltage up (stock alt for now, DC 270 coming soon)

The radio is brand new to me, its a pioneer x920bt, and i like it! Still need to buy the dash kit, so it does look a little sloppy for now.

Next thing im buying is a bulk pack of Second Skin, on certain songs the roof flexes more than 3 inches. Im worried its gonna break my sunroof, and i know im losing at least 1 DB from the flex, lol.

If you guys are interested i will take some more videos for ya of the actual set up.

Lemme know what you think!

EDIT: watch in HD for best results!

Edited by JZeFF

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

I'd like to see how you have that big box in your trunk !

Post some pics of the trunk setup.

:popcorn::clapping:

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Its has been crappy weather all day, i will take some tomorrow and throw them up here!

Glad to see some interest, im about 3.5 grand deep into the build.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

I had a few pictures on my computer, i will take more as soon as i get a chance.

5636022550_83abd27639.jpg

The ports fire up into the cabin through the rear deck

5636022032_c6565d8bb9.jpg

This is a pic from a while back, the amp on the left is still there. The amp on the right has been moved to the front of the box.

It looks better the way you see it in the picture, but i had to make room for my 2nd XS 2700, and the third will be coming in the near future.

5635443557_e700e82405.jpg

I will take more as soon as i get a chance drinks.gif

Edited by JZeFF

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

3x XS power D2700's

Heres a walk-through video for you guys!

Im going to be relocating the amp thats on the front of the box sometime this week, i dont like knowing that it is mounted on the box.

It still shakes a little more than im comfortable with.

Let me know what you guys think!

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

3x XS power D2700's