Second Skin Audio

quest for 140

how does this look with 4" any length after 20 didnt change tuning much

Edited by hifonics10

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I don´t like it at all hommie, box turns out WAY too small for lows, why do you want to tune it so low man? those subs seems to be AWESOME , i can asure you, they can play WAY below tuning. i would tune around 36 or 37 hz but that´s just me

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

So my 2 DC 12's level 3's with an AQ1200D might push me into the 140s? I drive an SUV, and have never metered my system, though my last system a friend of mine who used to be into comps said it should have metered close to that with 2 cheap arse 15's in it...

It's all in the box huh?

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

if box it´s ok then yes, i made a few mistakes on my initial boxes on the explorer, now, i can score a 148 EASYLY with a pair of DD 2512´s and 2500 watts :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

is tuning like a xover u tune ur box to a cirtin hz does that mean it can play up to that or anything below that. i always thought high 30s was a bad place to tune that u wanted to tune low to get loud i want good sounds on music but i also wana be stupid loud.

Edited by hifonics10

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

So my 2 DC 12's level 3's with an AQ1200D might push me into the 140s? I drive an SUV, and have never metered my system, though my last system a friend of mine who used to be into comps said it should have metered close to that with 2 cheap arse 15's in it...

It's all in the box huh?

Man I love your avatar...

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

i wana go with aero ports. so im thinking 1-2 6" aeros can someone explain to me why more port area is better when i can get the same tuning with less?

im trying to be able to do 140s on music not on a tone btw. thanks again for everyones help this is my new idea a little big bigger box more port higher tune tell me what you guys think

1z53v5z.png

Edited by hifonics10