I have decided for sure to head back to the St Louis area, just not sure when yet. Partly cause of my friends and family up there, but also cause I want to go back to school. Sure we got colleges here, but they aren't that great. I don't know what school I'll go to as of yet, mainly cause I don't know what to take. I'm lookin at goin to ITT-TECH or a school like that. Maybe even do a few online classes...who knows. I know I want something that I can make a good living at, and where I get to work with my hands. I'm pretty good with computers and electronics....haven't really had a problem I couldn't figure out. I know theres a lot I don't know and figure going to school would teach me more. Then again I do have a love for the automotive field, weather it be audio, engine, or whatever. Decesions are never easy. Any thoughts to make it easier?

Good luck man, hope the move makes you happy. Don't count out community colleges quite yet, I saved thousandsss by doing my first two years at a community college then switching to a good college.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

This move will put me in a better mood thats for sure, its not where I wanna be but it's good enough. Think the happiest I was, back in 2003 I lived in the Bay Area in Ca. Loved it out there, in a small town of Sebastopol. Tho think part of the reason of the happiness was cause of the girl I was with at the time. Either way, if I could move back to that area that would really be great. Don't think it will happen tho, hell been tryin for a few years..anytime I got close to being able to move something comes up and kills it. And speaking for the man, last time I was living in St Louis I would get stopped just bout every nite coming home from work. I didn't even have a car...they would always ask where I was, where I'm going and all that crap. Once I was even surrounded by cops just a few blocks from my apartment. Best part, one of them new my boss....oh did I hear about that the next day. Course the cops never had a reason to bust me, cause I keep my hands clean....I don't need to steel or any of that shit. I kept my ass out of jail for the last 30 years, and don't plan on going into one anytime soon. I got a strange feeling that when I go back, that crap will happen again. And again and I'll just smile, be polite and let the cops do their thing. Cause when they let me go I can say thank you for wasting my time. Ok now bout the school, I'm not counting out community colleges. They would def save me some money there.