now testing with everything in. i want to make covers but i might not have time. we have a local competition coming up and i gotta see if this box can beat my personal best. 142.2 @ 43 or 42 hertz car sealed and on a termlab with the sensor on the passenger side winshield. i'm crossing my fingers and toes and will keep you guys posted. btw. my class if they have it is gonna be a single ten or two eights probably with an a/c mic. that's all for now.

Posted Image

i'm kinda not liking the look but i worked pretty hard on it. looks more like a traditional box though. this pic is actually for my friend at first hawaiian bank who heard it but never seen it until now. "brenda, go get the waitress!"

now testing with everything in. i want to make covers but i might not have time. we have a local competition coming up and i gotta see if this box can beat my personal best. 142.2 @ 43 or 42 hertz car sealed and on a termlab with the sensor on the passenger side winshield. i'm crossing my fingers and toes and will keep you guys posted. btw. my class if they have it is gonna be a single ten or two eights probably with an a/c mic. that's all for now.

Posted Image

i'm kinda not liking the look but i worked pretty hard on it. looks more like a traditional box though. this pic is actually for my friend at first hawaiian bank who heard it but never seen it until now. "brenda, go get the waitress!"

Nice!! give it some clothes or paint! =D

06 SCION tC

i'm thinking of how i'm gonna finish it. maybe some sem texture and some paint. i had to do some tweaking inside the box. not peaky at all. crap. kinda consistant from 40 to 50 hetrz. i wanted one note to just bang but it doesn't. i got couple more pics but i gotta get the camera from work.

this is the cover i'm working on now. i wanted to make a cover for the sides but i don't think i'll have time before the comp.

Posted Image

the port is lower than the cover so i had to make the cover meet the port somehow.

Posted Image

fixed the gaps and prolly gonna sand and primer after.

Posted Image

that's it for now. wish me luck at the comp.

Archived