Jump to content

Leanin' Leon's Powerbass & Digital Designs Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

First real comp, NSPL FTW! :woot:

Photo0830.jpg

Competed with the busted ass box with tape all over it.

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

Posted

why do u keep saying bump? it is NOT a forsale thread, u should be bumping it with picture updates.

looks good so far though, that box came out really nice

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

I can bump. I don't think anyone cares.

Unless you bump it all the time and people don't even go to check it out, even when you post something important... think about it

Got carbon fiber dust cap???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7710 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...