Sonic Electronix

Wow that was awesome. Haha, there are a lot of places on the web you can use to design a box of your own. The most important 2 things IMO is getting the volume right, and if it is ported, getting the tuning right. Making it fit is a small obstacle that can be overcome with a sawzall...

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

2.1 cubes.

f3: 10hz

2.5 inch port

only one of those should be refering to his box.... OP, send me your .bb6 file for your sub and i will help you out.

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!

I am looking for as much bass vibration as possible using the same amplifier as mentioned above in the same vehicle as mentioned earlier. I know it's not the best woofer in the world but it's the only one I have and I can't afford to buy another one. I do have all the material I need to build it because I remodel house's and have plenty of leftover MDF.

I think I have come up with a pretty good design for this to get some good hard hitting bass with a good deal of smooth lower bass rolloff rumble. It is kind big for a 10 but everything looks good. I might have to put this one in the SUV, lol.

https://rapidshare.com/files/458745597/big_tees_dual_vented_square_for_polk_audio_-optimized_-_awesome.bb6