16-10" SKAR Audio VVX's on 10k!!!!!! Rebuild Time!!

I would vote for you bro!!!

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

thanks guys :) Just waiting on the nomination process I guess:)

Practicing for 49.9 on thursday as well :) I've got a comp on saturday that my team is helping run!

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

eddacbc1.jpg

lulz

I would take this challenge, I remember when cartoys, a dealer in my area, has there summer tent sale they have a bass chamber type thing and the higher you go, the more discount you get on different shit.. I got a 171 Db.. crazzyyy shit lol

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Actually decided to hold off until I am 100% done :) I have a couple more things to do within this next month :)

You mean to say your holding off this month since there is no free alt give a way haha. Just messing with you bro, I don't blame you anyways

Actually decided to hold off until I am 100% done :) I have a couple more things to do within this next month :)

You mean to say your holding off this month since there is no free alt give a way haha. Just messing with you bro, I don't blame you anyways

lol that was also a helping hand in making me wait. No one enters there first month on the site anyways. I have a lot of stuff to do this next month to secure a W :)

Also-Car show this saturday :) running 49.9 bassrace against some of the best in FL. My first time competing wish me luck lol

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Archived