16-10" SKAR Audio VVX's on 10k!!!!!! Rebuild Time!!

So after playing All White Everything a few times for demos.....I realized I was going to have to do something that I didn't want to :(. Right now I have a suede headliner, well It is almost hanging off, all of my visors have broken and flew out, both of my top light mounts are completely broken, and now I pretty much have no use for my headliner :(. When playing any song under 38hz my roof literally does the worm and looks as though its made of water is wiggles and morphs so much :(. If I don't do anything it probably won't take another 2 weeks of abuse. SO I am contemplating cutting my headliner out, then putting another 4-5 layers of sound deadener on the roof. I will then probably add a bunch of MDF to strengthen my roof as much as it can. Then after thats all secured I will need to weld some bracing for it as well. After thats all said and done I might or might not get a stripper pole to help with my flex issue. Then its 3 cans of spray foam and call it a day :)

yay

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

But I love the suede. :(

lol I KNOW so do I!....I might just try pulling it down a little and adding 5-6 layers of deadener and then seeing what that will do? I just love the look of the suede :(

www.TheAutoSkin.com

Owner of The Auto Skin

welp....Gonna try and spray foam+2x4 my way into not flexing. Hopefully it works because I can't really afford to pay someone to weld bracing for me :(

it pays to be loud I guess :bull:

www.TheAutoSkin.com

Owner of The Auto Skin

Archived