16-10" SKAR Audio VVX's on 10k!!!!!! Rebuild Time!!

I just noticed your running almost the exact same mids and highs setup that I was thinking about, except I was gonna get 4 of the the 6 inch Seleniums and 2 st-350's. My amp is also 100 watts x 4. Can you tell me how you have it wired and how does it sound. I'm guessing the tweeters have their own 2 channels and each pair of mids is wired in parallel since they are 8 ohm to bring them down to 4 ohm per channel

TDH FTW !!!

I just noticed your running almost the exact same mids and highs setup that I was thinking about, except I was gonna get 4 of the the 6 inch Seleniums and 2 st-350's. My amp is also 100 watts x 4. Can you tell me how you have it wired and how does it sound. I'm guessing the tweeters have their own 2 channels and each pair of mids is wired in parallel since they are 8 ohm to bring them down to 4 ohm per channel

I used caps from radio shack to cap my tweets and basically cross them. I have 2 8s and 1 st350 wired to one channel, and then 2 more 8s and one st350 to another channel. And then channel 3 goes to my Clarion EQ.

I am probably going to be adding 4 more 8s into a center console within the month as well :)

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Awesome build man!!!!

07' 6.7 mega cab

H&S mini maxx

DPF/EGR delete

5" TBE

4.5" Fabtech

35" nittio trail grapplers

20" BMF novakane's

Kenwood KIV-700

Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdCP

2-MB Quart 4.80

3-Polk Audio MM6501

ProBox DMC212L-1000 144db @45hz

Viper 5901

Oh ok that makes sense. Are they loud with that amount of power?

dude they scream with this much power. It doesn't take much to get them loud. I can't imagine them louder to be honest lol. They deff scream though

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Archived