But notice, he doesn't talk about extraterrestrial, he stated extra-dimensional. Let me explain, a character on a paper is 2dimensional...humans are 3dimensional...therefore we are an extra-dimensional lifeform to the inanimate character on the paper. So this guy is reffering to something that is unfathamable on the human concept. a 4th dimension...that some sort of life form exists in another dimension that we are unaware of. To make you understand a little better, think of the movie "Men In Black". The galaxy is on orion's belt. How agent Kay talks about we are only a small part of the universe. At the end where it zooms out from earth, and it turns out that our whole endless space is nothing more than a mere marble in the other dimension. This is what the caller on the radio was reffering to. Kinda like the movie, "Horton Hears A Who" where there was a whole city on a plant...in that essence, horton was in the 4th dimension. IDK whether this guy was serious or not, but if it was, then this could have a big playout in the end. Afterall, this concept has been played in movies and books for years on end just under the average humans concept. I hope this helps you understand a little better. Click Here to read up on it a little if you like...enjoy!

EDIT: I just read the above link in full. Please read...and it makes sense on how the guy was saying the extradimensional being can "triangulate" his position, and be there in an instance. I'm hooked, and def. following this shit up!

EDIT AGAIN: Read a highschool book called transall saga...speaks of this kind of stuff.

Edited by BakermanINC

mivtCK.png

Okay, so take a look at the picture below. On the left is how we, in the 3rd dimension see an object...in this illustration they are cubes. But on the right side is how the same cube is seen as more in a 4th dimension.

4thDimensional.png

As you can see, things are not always what they appear to be...and just because we can't see all the sides, doesn't mean they are not there. Just food for thought.

mivtCK.png

haha im sure there is life on another planet. but i thought this was intresting.

pretty spooky lol

You only see the light, can you touch it or hear it? Just because you think you see it doesn\'t mean it is really what you saw. Look into Project Bluebeam or take the The Pink Dot Experience.

http://infiniteplaythemovie.com/infinite_mind_play.htm

Now your avatar looks like some real UFO\'s that I could touch and hear :>

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Nobody has any thoughts?

Like you said "things are not always what they appear to be"

I'm sure there's something out there, though we'll probably never know before I die :(

I have more thoughts, but it would take up a novel.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Why only post one video, when you can have it all? Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/UFOTVstudios

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg