D-train-13k Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 how do you put a gif as your avi. Quote The IrishmanCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters 2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000 4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/
00_XJ Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 I think you may have figured it out, good choice BTW Quote 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
Daniel Brill-Edwards Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 As soon as I saw this thread title I thought of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uuFVPR2Y-U Quote Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/ New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.