4 Memphis 15s MK4 Build Log update 10/16 Car A Pillars finaly in

damn you were running that at .5 ohm??? now i def want one!

Theres better things out there for the price but i get dealer price and i just think there sexy amps but one more thing there power hungry amps

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

I get dealer cost too :) perks of working sales. Have you tried dual inputs on them? That might help some. They only have a single 1/0 input iirc

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Well have u seen memphis distro block it has 3 1/0 and 4 gauge inputs/outputs well put it this way i ran 2 runs of both + and - from front battery to the back batterys and 2 runs of + and - from back batterys to distro blocks and from blocks to the amp it has like a 6 inch 1/0 wire so maybe not dual inputs but close to

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

ya thats pretty damn close to dual inputs. i cant imagine that 6" really being much different then direct connect dual inputs. this is a badass build man. the memphis woofers are some of my favorite for mainstream equipment. ive actually got 10 of the current mojo motors sitting in my garage and 7 of the current c3 motors waiting to be built. prolly wont use them all but it never hurts to have some extra

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

Yea these subs can get very low im thinking of makeing another box tunned to around 30 herts and about ur motors dont they sell recone kits?

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

nice build man..i'm a big fan of memphis also!

Thanks and yea dont they just have some sexy amps who wouldnt be a fan lol

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

Ya they do. That's why the motors bolt up from the bottoms. That's my plan is to do that.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

Ya they do. That's why the motors bolt up from the bottoms. That's my plan is to do that.

Yea i have 2 of those just in case. cool thing abot that is that its like haveing a whole new sub lol.

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

Archived