4 Memphis 15s MK4 Build Log update 10/16 Car A Pillars finaly in

Bump for tips and comments

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

That paint is slick, pods & pillars are sweet. Wish I had half the talent and patience you have :drink40:

thanks but the paint dosent realy match with my car so going to get them repianted and i wish i had all the patience i got a freind thats helping but thanks ill pass it on to him also

Nice build homie, looks like its gonna be loud!

hope so thats why i have been waisting all my money lol

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

well uploading pics of the box to photobucket that shit came out nice its 10 cubic ft after displacement

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

well here are the pics of my box for 4 15s i think it came out lovely

DSC08796.jpg

DSC08797.jpg

DSC08798.jpg

DSC08799.jpg

DSC08804.jpg

DSC08808.jpg

DSC08812.jpg

DSC08820.jpg

DSC08821.jpg

DSC08824.jpg

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

Love this build so far, great work...

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

Not too many builds from Guatemala. Good stuff. I'm ready for the vids.

theres few ppl here that actualy love car audio theres a guy i know with a stetsom 14k and 2 DD 15s lol but yea there some ppl here. Mexico and places like puerto rico,panama are more advanced than ppl here so thats one of the reasons im doing my build so ppl here can see what can be done.hope u gusy like my build

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

Love this build so far, great work...

thanks cant wait to hear how it sounds now jsut gotat finish amp rack and after sending everything to get vinyled

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

Archived