KckrL5s Posted September 29, 2007 Report Posted September 29, 2007 Im making a plexi top for my amp rack, and Im going to have an Alpine logo on it back lit with the blue leds off my amp. Do I need to etch(sand) everything but the logo to make the logo stand out or do I need to etch just the logo????? 2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db. "I don't do enough, I just fool around Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE 4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power. Kicker l5s
jack Posted September 29, 2007 Report Posted September 29, 2007 Im making a plexi top for my amp rack, and Im going to have an Alpine logo on it back lit with the blue leds off my amp. Do I need to etch(sand) everything but the logo to make the logo stand out or do I need to etch just the logo????? one of the best ways i have done it is to etch the logo and then shine your led(a separate on from the amp, or small flourescent tubes) through the edges of the glass so that the only thing that will lite up is the logo. the lite will reflect off of the white http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
BackYardSoundZ Posted October 2, 2007 Report Posted October 2, 2007 I would frost the plexi then set the logo on it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.