XS Power

why are the battery posts so damn skinny? I just tried two different styles (stinger and monster) and they dont fit. Which ones do I need?

''The Darkest Souls Are Not Those Wich Choose To Exist Within The Hell Of The Abyss, But Those Wich Choose To Break Free From The Abyss And Move Silently Amoung Us''

Yea thats the posts that im using but their too skinny for the wiring terminal, what are you guys using?

''The Darkest Souls Are Not Those Wich Choose To Exist Within The Hell Of The Abyss, But Those Wich Choose To Break Free From The Abyss And Move Silently Amoung Us''

Yea thats the posts that im using but their too skinny for the wiring terminal, what are you guys using?

it sounds like your trying to use a positive terminal on a negative post. my terminals came with an adapter so they can be used on either a positive or negative post but some dont so you might need to buy a negative terminal

I have both positive and negative terminals, you have any pics of these adapters?

this is the terminal i have and the adapter came with it cause its can be used as a negative or positive terminal. the adapter is right next to the terminal on the picture

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/graphics/42___connection

Yea a sleve to make the post thicker, thats what I need. Im gonna try some local shops to see what they have, but if not I'll have to mod them so they can fit.