I personally say do it right the first time... Get the better cable because if and when you decide to upgrade you are going to want better wiring.. OFC can also handle more amps

yeah i was thinking that maybe in the future i would upgrade because its been a year of slowly collecting the stuff i need to start it. so by the time i want to upgrade even more i figured id have the extra money. i dont see me getting anything more than the 2200 any time within the next couple years.

i agree 100% with your statement but i just want to make sure that with this set up i wont have any noticable changes if i used the kca over OFC

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

I personally say do it right the first time... Get the better cable because if and when you decide to upgrade you are going to want better wiring.. OFC can also handle more amps

yeah i was thinking that maybe in the future i would upgrade because its been a year of slowly collecting the stuff i need to start it. so by the time i want to upgrade even more i figured id have the extra money. i dont see me getting anything more than the 2200 any time within the next couple years.

i agree 100% with your statement but i just want to make sure that with this set up i wont have any noticable changes if i used the kca over OFC

Look at mechmans website he's bow selling shok and I think if you email the email in the thread about it they have a SMD price for te OFC spools

you win some, you lose some

Look at mechmans website he's bow selling shok and I think if you email the email in the thread about it they have a SMD price for te OFC spools

holy cow. 184.. how much cheaper do you think he would go.. i doubt if i can get anything better than the kca for <130 range that ill be able to afford it

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

I would do the kolossus. If i would have known about cca and ofc with my first build, i would have just bought ofc. With my re-build i just did, i ran two runs of knu klmx cable ( 2+ and 2- ) from the previous build between the primary and secondary batteries, the ran kolossus from the second battery to the amp. If I had the money to do so, I would have done everything in OFC cable this time around. I just diddnt want to waste the 50ft of cable I had laying around.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

holy cow. 184.. how much cheaper do you think he would go.. i doubt if i can get anything better than the kca for <130 range that ill be able to afford it

0 gauge

Peep my tunes...

'99 Audi A4 Q 1.8t

Knu 1/0 Big 3

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X891 HU

US Amps Merlin MD2D 2ohm @ 1000w RMS

1x RE SX10D4 in custom ported 1" MDF box 1.25cf @ 34hz

4x Audiobahn 90w RMS 4" 2-ways

2x Kenwood Excelon 110w RMS 6x9 3-ways

2x Stock Bose high door tweets