Second Skin Audio

dc neo/warden guys

anybody be kind enough to give me motor and mounting depth measurements, thinking about switching subs but I always model first to see about internal turbulence, but I can't do that if I don't know the measurements of the sub

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

does the website list the xl motor sizes? I need diameter and height, I tend to go over board on my enclosure modeling and need to know how far into the box my motors will be and how far from any wall they end up

edit: got the DC one now just need the IA one thanks

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I could be wrong but I am almost 100% the height is the same as the XL.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

it just has to be close not exact, as long as it's within .5'' or so it will do. at that point temperature will throw it off more than motor size

mcintoshsigz.png

Archived