97SSBlazer Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 So I ordered two of these at cost yesterday, When they came today I installed them and They don't really do anything. I wish it was like my old shark fin amp and the knob actually did something. Im using them on a T2500 and a T1000-4. On the 1000-4 its nice to be able to get a little extra treble but its nothing my built in EQ cant do.... Quote lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.