Help me choose a component set

ShadowWolf9

I'm looking to purchase a component set anywhere from $200-350 running off a Sundown Audio 125.2. All other information on my build in the works is below in my signature.

I listen primarily to hardcore, metal, and rock music yet it isn't limited to that. I listen to some real heavy shit along with punk pop and classical music. I plan on completely removing my stock rears. What set should I purchase that really won't have me missing the rear fill? Is it possible to run a 3-way passive setup on my 2 channel amp?

I can get a Hertz HSK 3-way for about $400 at the moment, but I'm also looking at the Massive RK6 and CK6, HAT Imagine, and a few other brands like Morel.

2009 Honda Accord EX-L

System in the works:

Pioneer AVH-3200DVD (check)

Hertz Mille MLK165 (check)

SAX-125.2 (check)

AA Havoc 12" Ported (check)

SAZ-1500D (check)

1/0awg Knu Kolossus Flex (check)

XS Power D3400 (check)

Stock 120amp Alternator

SS Damplifier Pro (check)

As I was saying in the other thread, it's the risk of being a knock-off. Plus it's the older model and I'm a whore who needs the best version. haha

2009 Honda Accord EX-L

System in the works:

SAX-125.2 (check)

SAZ-1500D (check)

XS Power D3400 (check)

Stock 120amp Alternator

If money is no object then you surely can't go wrong with the newer model but those older models are legit, they're just older versions not being made anymore. I would get another 2 sets if the money were available right now.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Were the HSKs you have purchased from that same eBay account? How do they sound and have you checked with Hertz about their serials?

Also, is it possible to run a 3-way passive set up on a 2 channel amp?

2009 Honda Accord EX-L

System in the works:

SAX-125.2 (check)

SAZ-1500D (check)

XS Power D3400 (check)

Stock 120amp Alternator

The one i listed is the one i bought from and they sound very good and i am very impressed with the quality, would a company selling the old models not currently in production tell you that the items you bought on ebay are legit, i don't think so. That would open a can of worms so i'm not surprised they won't say anything about the authenticity of them when calling.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

The one i listed is the one i bought from and they sound very good and i am very impressed with the quality, would a company selling the old models not currently in production tell you that the items you bought on ebay are legit, i don't think so. That would open a can of worms so i'm not surprised they won't say anything about the authenticity of them when calling.

That's why you don't explicitly say it was from eBay. It could be from a friend, used somewhere, ect. I think they'd answer when it comes to the integrity of their product. I think I may go with these then unless someone can inform me about those 3-ways.

2009 Honda Accord EX-L

System in the works:

SAX-125.2 (check)

SAZ-1500D (check)

XS Power D3400 (check)

Stock 120amp Alternator

Speaking of insane prices, look at this that just went up: http://tinyurl.com/3d9xc32

What are the chances of that not being a knock-off? Haha. It's so good I might just take the risk on it.

2009 Honda Accord EX-L

System in the works:

SAX-125.2 (check)

SAZ-1500D (check)

XS Power D3400 (check)

Stock 120amp Alternator

Archived