WTB SHOK CCA 1/0 ASAP

i need it before the 28th...the show is on the 15th, otherwise id wait

mechman is out talked to him today but why not ofc is better but maybe budget is a concern and alo do it have to be shok wiring?

and u have damn near the same exact setup as me..lol...car and all...2001 gt

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

id prefer shok but im open to other that is VERY comparable in flexibility...i have a $300 budget AT MOST for 100ft...im thinkin about knu kca too...ive been told its not nearly as flexible...plus, i didnt rele like the flexibility of my klmx, thats y i sold 100ft of that

the monster is pretty flexible ill post a pick in 1 min

GuEMAcB.png

Spend the extra cash to get the competition line (ofc) from shok its worth it. I just bought 100' of it and its awesome stuff!!

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

i dont have the extra cash...i was gonna be fine with my klmx...i got 100ft for $100...so i am spending more for better...i dont have $400 to spend on cable, nor do i care about how flexible it is for the amount..ill deal with it being less flexible before i spend that much for my power

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

If all your worried about is flexibility then buy what ever you can afford. If you want a good OFC cable then get the Shox. Another option would be to get some 2/0 cable from trystar (cableguy on e-bay) 100' of that would keep you in your "price" range. Either way good luck with what ever you get for your electrical system :shrug:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION