Sonic Electronix

Either way, if you're looking to pay for time and need something fairly large, I'm willing to take it on. Just let us know details so we can help you out.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

the equipment I have is as follows;

1988 Chevy Caprice Classic 305v8

SUBS:

(2) RE AUDIO XXX-D2 12"

MONO AMP:

Sundown SAZ-4500D.1

Front Stage:

HERTZ HSK 163 COMPONENT 3-WAY

4 Channel Amp:

Sundown SAX-100.4

Electrical:

DC POWER 240 AMP Alternator (self installed)

2 XS Power D3400 Batteries (Trunk)

1 XS Power S1200 Battery (Under hood - self installed)

Head Unit:

POWER ACOUSTIK PTID-7002NR + DTV-1 TV TUNER + NAVIBOX-1 GPS NAVIGATION

What I am looking for as far as installation;

This is going to be pretty much a daily driver for me. I am going to install the Alternator and front battery but I will leave the wire upgrade to you. I need a big 3 upgrade using 0 gauge wiring. 2 runs of 0 gauge.

Box setup will be a sealed rear chamber bandpass system ported through the rear deck. If I can be talked into a different setup I am all ears. The entire trunk and rear deck will be dedicated to both box and custom amp setup along with batteries. 1" to 1 1/2" MDF for box.

POWER ACOUSTIK single din installation with both DTV and Navigation installed.

Installation of 3-way component set in whatever position is best

Sound dampening in trunk and front doors

I am looking for ballpark figures as far as time and price. I am not looking to go crazy on the fabrication side. Functionality is my main goal.

The 3 installers that I went to see that had their own shops all said "Sundown Audio? What kind of shitty brazilian amp is that? Probably can only do 500 rms." And that's when I walked out. <_<

Either way, if you're looking to pay for time and need something fairly large, I'm willing to take it on. Just let us know details so we can help you out.

Oh its on now... Hah jp

Post up Some of your builds if you dont mind im interested.

Bah, I'm at work so I can't see/post pics. =(

You can look at my latest build log for my recent work. It's in my sig. The old ones are on my fb page with my PT Cruiser.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=13746130

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Cool Neo, look forward to it. I've had a few installers that have been dicking my around so I had to turn to the forums to try to find someone. I got money in hand and all I need to complete on my end is my coil spring upgrade. I ordered my springs from coil spring specialties and they should be here shortly. Once I get them I will install them the same day and my ride will be ready for all the weight in the trunk. I'm going to send you a facebook friend request so I can see some of your setups.

94retta(219, same goes to you 8)

Not sure if this is something neo is lookin to do.

For me to do it, youll have to pay for all materials and it would be better if you had everything already. Not a big fan of installing everything. But im sure that could be worked out. If you wanted something like my build but ported in the center id prolly be looking for about 400$ to finish front and back. Just a base for what id be lookin for to do it. If you want start to finish 100% all trimed and everything. Prolly lookin at 750-1k

Ill link my build in a second.