Hellbound Train Posted October 26, 2011 Author Report Posted October 26, 2011 Thanks bro. Cant wait to see what youll have goin.
kryptonite Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 I'm waiting on an invoice to be sent to me for some replacement parts, and looking for a truck cap......back on topic, I've said too much DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Hellbound Train Posted October 27, 2011 Author Report Posted October 27, 2011 Lol. Im trying to decide on what I want to do when I paint the ranger. Maybe go with an old school theme.
Jd1102 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 are you getting that pioneer that thing looks nice
Hellbound Train Posted October 30, 2011 Author Report Posted October 30, 2011 Alright everything is getting much better and the 7.5 is arriving this week. I can now get my battery and team dc shirt. Everything will now get wired up. While I am proud to be not only a member of team dbs but also run team dbs. Of course with help from my fellow team mates and fellow director.
Hellbound Train Posted October 30, 2011 Author Report Posted October 30, 2011 Also I need some recommendations on low priced decent single din units so that I can go ahead and get one to use until I am able to get the 99rs from the pioneer stage four series.
Hellbound Train Posted November 1, 2011 Author Report Posted November 1, 2011 7.5K and D3400 arrive tomorrow
LoudNLow931 Posted November 3, 2011 Report Posted November 3, 2011 Guts? 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.