00 Durango - build log ending. starting new one with the rebuild...

while waiting for the slow ups guy <_< i decided to take some more measurements and ive decided between two Audio Aue sdc2.5 15's or 3 sdc2.5 12's. im leaning more towards the 3 12's because it will be more cone area and the box will fill up the space i have available better. ill make a sketchup of the box idea i have for the 3 12's and post it later tonight. let me know what you would recommend 3 12's or 2 15's??

^^ true that, and ill be able to get more power to each sub doing 2 15's running the Audio Que 1200d amp. ^^ so two 15's it is!! :drink40: it will have to wait a while so be patient please!! i got some stuff from the ups guy today. idk why but he came twice, and it was the same guy haha. ill post some pics when i get the rest of the stuff.

still waiting for some stuff to show up, just starting to get all my wiring stuff. some good news though, im getting a raise this week! so hopefully this build will speed up some :woot:

hell ya man keep it up :drinks:

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

i was super bored this morning and i cant really do anything cuz of the nonstop rain here :nea: i wired up some green led's and put them in my car for the dome lights 8) . ill take pics tonight after work. and i need to find some new tires quick mine are so bald! im sick of drifting every turn when it rains... haha

i got my raise! :drink40: and have some pics of the green led's in the interior. i should be getting the last thing i ordered today, i just got a fuse holder, grommets, distribution block, ring terminals and battery terminals. the end of next week i should be able to order all of my wire and start the install :woot:

i do have led's everywhere throughout the car. i just took these two pics cuz it started raining again... :shrug:

SANY0145.jpg

SANY0148.jpg

Archived