FI_Aaron Posted October 18, 2007 Report Posted October 18, 2007 lets see some pics of them.. Lets Go Ski
DeepHittersMagazine Posted October 18, 2007 Author Report Posted October 18, 2007 lets see some pics of them.. I don't have them, the shop does, what do I need them for? They told me they long ass amps and my subs are the ones on the left DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
01xtreme Posted October 18, 2007 Report Posted October 18, 2007 the baskets on the left look like MTX 9500's. I am pretty sure they aren't though because you already ran those subs before. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
basshead Posted October 18, 2007 Report Posted October 18, 2007 I don't have them, the shop does, what do I need them for? They told me they long ass amps and my subs are the ones on the left DAMN BRO THOES SUBS LOOK MEAN AS HELL more pics PLEASE
DeepHittersMagazine Posted October 19, 2007 Author Report Posted October 19, 2007 I want to save it for the videos of the install but when it's all said and done I will try to go to Cali on one of these show tours and demo it or maybe have a friendly comp with the guys out there. FOR FUN!!!! DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.