Sonic Electronix

Question, Which Is Better In These Setups?

Is the Earthquake 20000 amps good, it says 12,000 rms but at 16 volts, how much does it put out at 13V?

Atomic 7000.1?

How bout (6) 15" Earthquake Holees or

(6) 15" Atomic APXX with 7000.1 or mixed combo or

Hifonics Maxximus Subs or

Soundstream xxx15 with the xxx 8500's amps?

Feedback please or which setup is best? no other products please.

man, why waste the money on the 20000 when you can get 2- 10000 amps, and save like $1k??

The Holees llok cool, but seem a little over exagerated, i dont know anyone who has ran any of those. But I do like the xmax, power handling, seems like they can push some serious air

The Atomic set up would probably be more respected over all, and Iam willing to bet, watt to watt, 15 to 15, the atomic set up would get louder

The Holees subs would push more air, and play louder at lower freqs I bet

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I don't know one with the Holees and Im the type that like to different or be original but I don't want to waste my money either. Since Im broadcasting the build on the internet, I don't want to be disappointed in any way

About two months ago, I started the new build that included (6) 15" Mmats Juggernauts and Mmats 3500.1 pushing each but I got disgusted at the whole thing and stopped production. I gathered all the new stuff from the shop and threw the truck with all the new equipment in the backyard.. That was about a month ago until a few days ago when I got inspired or hungry again but this time I don't want to leave no room for doubts. The juggs are cool but only 2700W each, I don't know. Now Holees or APXX or SS.xxx, now we talking another level. With all the people that knows the Beast here in the NorthEast, I decided to do a low budget documentary and cast it on the net. What do you think?

the holees would be kick assssssss

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Archived