Sonic Electronix

is there anything out there that measures watts? like one of those stinger voltmeters but for wattage.

i've always been curious to see how much power i'm actually running in my car.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Hell ya bro I run like 10 watt meters in my car, one for each sub so I can make sure that its getting its right wattage lulz

Clamp meter bro

retarded troll is retarded.

i have never heard of one but one way you can find how many watts your amplifier is producing is by clamping it with an ammeter and using a multi meter

i know there are multi meters and stuff that can do that, but is there possibly a display type deal that can easily be read while driving?

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Hell ya bro I run like 10 watt meters in my car, one for each sub so I can make sure that its getting its right wattage lulz

Clamp meter bro

you sir need to be kicked in the nuts. ive wondered the same thing but all that ive found is whats already been said. although my kenwood home power amp has led lights that light up with numbers and watts next to them but idk how acurate it is

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

double post fml

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

of course its possible but the question is would you really want it?

the numbers would change so quick and sporadic that you would get nothing from the meter. it would like like the damn matrix

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

^^^^ thats sounds about right

of course its possible but the question is would you really want it?

the numbers would change so quick and sporadic that you would get nothing from the meter. it would like like the damn matrix

like a new reading/snapshot every couple of seconds.... i should pry patent the idea since from the sound of it, nobody has ever thought of it.

i'll be rich! :yahoo:

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived