DC Sound Lab

The best thing you can do is just take notes at every show. Best freq for each of your 2 runs. Just make sure you have a mental checklist of things that you need to check and things you need to do to make your best possible score. Dont change too many things during each run. Maybe just pick 1 or 2 freqs that you think are the best and give them a full run on a full charge. Then make notes of what you did....dont guess. Im sure this is very basic stuff...but its very important. My buddy put the mic on the wrong side of his car and couldnt figure out why he lost 3 dB till the next day, and hes been doing this since 98. Ive forgotten to turn on my remote wire....moron..(more than once). I hope to see your #s increase as the season goes on. If i can help in any way....just ask.

05 tC

6 lvl 3/4 10s

RD D5

2 XSPower D1000s(16v)Thanks Scottie

2010 USACi WF SS 0-600 3rd 157.2

1 DD1508 at 2 ohms 147.5 USACi outlaw, not port

Thanks for all your help Rusty

The best thing you can do is just take notes at every show. Best freq for each of your 2 runs. Just make sure you have a mental checklist of things that you need to check and things you need to do to make your best possible score. Dont change too many things during each run. Maybe just pick 1 or 2 freqs that you think are the best and give them a full run on a full charge. Then make notes of what you did....dont guess. Im sure this is very basic stuff...but its very important. My buddy put the mic on the wrong side of his car and couldnt figure out why he lost 3 dB till the next day, and hes been doing this since 98. Ive forgotten to turn on my remote wire....moron..(more than once). I hope to see your #s increase as the season goes on. If i can help in any way....just ask.

yea I have tried to mimic the same scenario each time, like I said I think my truck was not at full charge cause my woman had the heat on, and the port could have been louder cause we changed where in the box I placed the meter, it makes a lil difference thats for sure

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

so whats your name bro cause i compete around here too :D Scion tc is what i drive. Ill try and make it to those shows. I have 1 15'' xl as well :) but idk if i want to try and clamp my amp around 3k rms or what lol afraid if i dont do it right ill blow the piss outta the sub haha.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

My name is Tim,

I have my XL 15' on an AQ3500d pushing 4300w daily, granted I am tuned high for competition, it takes that 4300w fine all day long. Glad to see some people here around KC wanting to hit up the Comps, will be glad to see you at the show, and dont be afraid to increase the watts, it will take it.

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/