Every strike isn't the same, you can't base an assumption on 1 occasion you have seen. Just cause so and so died or so and so had burns doesn't mean EVERYONE gets burned or killed. There are always astronomical occurrences that can happen that baffle mankind in general. It could go either way with this vid.

so you are saying we are viewing a 1 in a 1,000,000,000,000,000 situation where this guy gets struck by lightning less than a few feet from him and he gets no burn and just gets up after a few seconds. yeah man make perfect since when you think about it. :bull:

Wow, this isn't astronomical, I was speaking in general. MANY get struck by lightning and nothing happens. The

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

i film lighting all the time with a cheap camera like the one being used in the video, with cheap cameras and slow frame rates its almost impossible to actually catch the lighting bolt, this, amongst many other reasons, is why i believe this video is fake. It just looks fake.

Every strike isn't the same, you can't base an assumption on 1 occasion you have seen. Just cause so and so died or so and so had burns doesn't mean EVERYONE gets burned or killed. There are always astronomical occurrences that can happen that baffle mankind in general. It could go either way with this vid.

so you are saying we are viewing a 1 in a 1,000,000,000,000,000 situation where this guy gets struck by lightning less than a few feet from him and he gets no burn and just gets up after a few seconds. yeah man make perfect since when you think about it. :bull:

Wow, this isn't astronomical, I was speaking in general. MANY get struck by lightning and nothing happens. The BS is your responses, I'm done with this post because I can already see that your probably going respond with another ignorant post.

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Wow, this isn't astronomical, I was speaking in general. MANY get struck by lightning and nothing happens. The BS is your responses, I'm done with this post because I can already see that your probably going respond with another ignorant post.

Dont get your panties in a twist if someone has a different view other than yours lmao. I think thats the whole point in the vid is for pep to go back and forth on if its real or fake. I'm on the fake side you are on the its real side. No BS is involved

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Looks fake to me. Probably a drunk guy walking in the rain. Im not a camera expert but if the lightning bolt was hella bright and having a cheap camera wouldnt there be a whiteout then the lens would take a few seconds to refocus or whatever.

Nutup~or~Shutup

fake, no burns, his shoes are still on. Shirt has no holes or burns lmao. cool vid but fake as hell. If you slow a vid up enough you should be able to see it come from the ground up as well.

Lightning comes from the ground up if you didn't know.

Only in some cases not all the time.

Better question.. why would someone be recording an old man crossing the street.. lol

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

=@ =@

San Diego Chargers#1