i live in a house full of lazy ass ppl

I have a good feeling that I will get it, working nights and weekends. I asked for 30 or more hours a week so we shall see. Since the managers wife and I used to work together, he's got a real good reference right there.

really its different when ya have a family to take care of. when its just you, you dont have much motivation to get out there and get 2-3 jobs. i know i need to do it, but finding that motivation is hard.

Well I will add my two cents to this thread.. I have to say bullshit to stuff I quoted u typed... I worked 2 jobs was gone 16 hours a day and was taking care of my grandma full time and in the long run I made the shit work and got rid of my second job to provide even more care for her when she had a stroke.. oh did I mention I am married and have 2 kids I also take care of while my wife is working? All I have to say is fucking suck it up and be good to those people you are living rent free so be happy christ. Oh and I'm 26 kinda sad someone older then me has no respect for their elders. /rant off

Sorry op but disrespect to a parent/grandparent/ an elder burns my ass

Thanks, me too. Think the reason I posted orginaly is cause I'm stressed as hell. I mean when ya workin about 15-16 hours a week you really worry bout are you going to be able to afford the gas to get to and from work, are you going to be able to pay your insurance on time. I know what I did was wrong. But guess what, I'm only human and I will make mistakes. If I do get this job, which there is a real good chance I will. I'll be spending very little time at home.

Bad news I did NOT get the job. Reason being last time I saw him and his wife and talked to them, I told them I was planning on moving. Course this was back when I was working 2 jobs and was working towards heading home. But since I lost one job I had to say bye to that idea. The one job he knew about and since he hadn't seen me there for a while he thought I had moved, so he gave the job to someone else. He did say that if he had known that I was still around he would of hired me. He did say to check back in a week or two, so far thats the best lead on a job I have.

Archived