I have a black 2008 Ford Focus 2dr Coupe.

Car:

IMG_0784.jpg

Subs:

IMG_0746.jpg

Amp #2

IMG_0747.jpg

I don't have pictures of the rest of the build yet but here is the invoice. No head unit yet thats coming this weekend.

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

Next to buy:

headunit (unsure which brand or model so suggestions are considered)

another kicker 1000.1 ix series amp

dynamat

custom built box

When I buy the other amp am I gonna need another battery? Or would I be okay running to caps off that one battery? And if I do need another batter do I still need to buy 2 caps for both the bigger amps? Or am I good without them?

Edited by aswearingin

It was altogether probably about $2800. The amp that I have running to the subs is 2ohm stable I believe. The one in the picture it says it can be 2 ohm stereo or 4 ohm bridged I kept all the invoices, warranties, and birth certificate's.

Nice setup, giving a shot out to a local Cali native! A good local shop near you is Al & Ed's Autosound 48 Riverside, the La Mesa store did my setup. Got to hate that California tax rate! They price match online prices too. You might want to check them out before you get your other gear!

http://www.al-eds.com/

When you get your other monoblock amp you will need another battery. Enjoy your new setup!

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Thanks man. Its funny you mention that store because I just went there yesterday to pick up some 100a fuses. I wanted to keep everything kicker, stinger, and rf in my car, that's why I didn't go to al and eds, he mostly got rockfords.

Thanks man. Its funny you mention that store because I just went there yesterday to pick up some 100a fuses. I wanted to keep everything kicker, stinger, and rf in my car, that's why I didn't go to al and eds, he mostly got rockfords.

Thats cool, I know what you mean. I wanted to do all RF but I'm an old school Alpine fan so I had to do 50/50 with my build. They don't carry any Kicker stuff, never heard any demos on the kickers. Going to post any vids up? I just paid $159 last week to get my back 5 windows of my SUV tinted 0% limo tint. Can't see out the damn mirrors at night!

Well catch ya on the rebound. Enjoy SMD and the damn weather today at 84 in SD is crazy for this time of year!

Edited by xStatezOfMindZx

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

I will post a video when I get my sub back in. There was a short in one of the subs so they are sending me a new one, I am operating on one right now wired down to 4 ohms still sounds decent. But I will post a video this weekend, the tint will be on the car, the 2nd amp and 6x9s will be in all wired together with the door speakers as well and hopefully the other sub will be in and I will have the new head unit in. Hopefully I can make up my mind on which head unit to get I don't really know which are best for subs, I want good eq on it. Then the next Saturday like the 13th I will try to put in the other battery and amp as well. But that's quite a bit of money so I may just get the battery then amp on the next paycheck lol.