i have had the evo for almost a year. will be a year in june got mine when they first came out. i love it however when i jailbroke mine it has started acting weird... i am going to switch over to verizon due to larger coverage and the iphone i know lots about apple gear and the amount of effort it takes to use the evo is a lot more than i want to do.

1. when taking a pic the quality on the evo is nowhere near as good as the iphone. and that comes from taking a picture of the exact same thing at the exact same time(iphone won)

2.when you shoot a video in its full awsomeness you cant send it to another phone... you have to drop it down to vga quality (which blows)

3. the removing of the apps and shutting them down takes more work to do on the evo(you can download apps to help however)

4. THE BATTERY IS WHAT GETS ME it blows mine is a year old and i had to buy a new battery cause the first wasnt lasting more than 6 hours.

now with the new one its lasting its full 26-29 hours which still sucks... i use mine a lot

those are just some killers for me tis the reason why i am getting rid of my evo(hello ebay instant buy 200 bucks)

cant think of nothing else off my head right now

edit: oh yeah and that battery life is without gps on no background synce no wifi or bluetooth.

look at the 4g maps first. sprint has like 9 towns total...

Edited by toadking90

I wouldn't get the droid 2 the droid 3 is comin out soon its much nicer. Im waitin on the motorola droid bionic on Verizon. They have a bunch of nice droids comin out on Verizon soon

Yeah I'm waiting for ether the Droid 3 or bionic, Ive had my Motorola droid 1 sense it came out and no problems. Other than ones That i caused to it by dropping it lol.

yeah im a Motorola droid person myself. I've had the original droid now I got a droid x.

^^^ pretty much any 4g phone is gonna have more then enough processing speed alot of the newer ones have dual core processors. That's crazy for a phone some laptops don't even have a dual core

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

From what has been said it sounds like Evo 4G or Incredible. I'm not going to lie.. I love AT&T. Been with them for almost 6 or 7 years and have 5 phones total on my plan as of now. Our company just finished switching our service over from lotus to outlook so I managed to get in my position at the right time and not get stuck with a crackberry. Phone is free no matter what and if battery is a issue at all I probably spend a good 3-4 hours a day in my car so it could always be near a charger or I'm sure I could order a few extra batteries. I like the Evo because of the huge amazing screen that it has. So the really pulls me towards it. Lol. I just havent hear the greatest things about the inspire which sucks since I would love to stick with AT&T. All companies have great coverage in my area. Honestly I think AT&T has them all beat compared to any friends but it's not a make or break thing. It's free. I won't complain. Thanks for all the info so far.

Down to the Evo and Incredible. Any other opinions. Think I might be able to order it tomorrow.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff