Sundown Audio

Lanzar opti400d

powski

okay i just picked up this amp for like 200 i though that its a real good price.. but thats not my question ... when i hook up the wires and everything turns on. but when i play it no bass .. could this be a rca internal problem.. so i opened up the amp and looked at the guts and a piece from the amp was kinda chipped off on the inside of the rca terminals. i need someone who can repair this and gimme a quote coz this amp weights about 40 pounds. i dont know how to upload pics can someone tell me how so i can show u my problem. thx.

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z386/paothao55/2011-05-02192444.jpg

okay i just picked up this amp for like 200 i though that its a real good price.. but thats not my question ... when i hook up the wires and everything turns on. but when i play it no bass .. could this be a rca internal problem.. so i opened up the amp and looked at the guts and a piece from the amp was kinda chipped off on the inside of the rca terminals. i need someone who can repair this and gimme a quote coz this amp weights about 40 pounds. i dont know how to upload pics can someone tell me how so i can show u my problem. thx.

Easiest way is to upload and resize the pics for free at www.imageshack.us and use the "insert image" button here on the forum.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

or photobucket too. whichever works

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Archived