So this shop I'm buying/bought some of my stuff through is really starting to piss me off. I went in there and bought 2 re sex d4 10s and a hifonics brz2100. Get home go to put the subs in the box I made and realize they're different(both sex series just on is made here and one is made in china, and the are cosmetically different as well) ok so not that big of a deal...I start using the subs and what not and start hear a sound..as if the dustcap is being flicked, I check and its all in the clear...so I go back to the shop (which is a costly thing for me as I drive an f250 v10 on 36s and the shop is about a 30 mile round trip) and tell them what's up, and they said ok we'll order you new ones and all that good stuff. So now I've been waiting almost 2 months to get these subs and they guy keeps saying RE is hassling him and that the keep saying they're are shipping out so it should take long but I still haven't gotten them, which I don't believe it should take this long to ship the subs from the warehouse which is 10 minutes from my house and 30 from the shop..idk I'm just annoyed by people who hassle kids/teenagers cuz there parents aren't in there with them so the owner thinks he can just fool with me(I'm. 17 btw) I would really love to just walk in there and sucker punch this guy for the wait he has been making me deal with. /rant

BABYJUICE

Have you touched the amp or headunit settings at all? And also, are you sure the enclosure you built is correct?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Yeah I had them dial in my amp cuz I'm not the smartest at doing that(and so they couldn't blame me for any problems with the subs) and yes my enclosure is good, I talked to greg(usampfreak) and he said it would do just fine for my application

BABYJUICE

I've heard that pretty much all of the shops down here that carry RE have been waiting forever for recones, warranties, etc and some of them are considering dropping RE. Just saying, the shop probably isn't as bad as you think and it very well could be problems on RE's side.

Yeah I'm on the fence about the situation cuz I don't know if its the shop hassling me or if its RE hassling the shop. RE is starting to get a little fishy to me cuz when I try to email some one from there about if they are or aren't shipping things out I never get a reply. I just hope if RE is going down the pooper that I get my subs before they just up and leave. :/

BABYJUICE