Second Skin Audio

subs back port up

I´ve seen only a few vehicles that get louder with sub back/port up , such as the Ford Focus and maybe some extended cabs with the box on the back seat area, for a SUV i would never build a box like that, subs up/port back , sub back/port back or subs up/port side should work great, maybe you could find someone on termpro that have tested the 97 4runner, try searching over there...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Ok right now I have subs back port back. Because I don't have the space to have subs up port back because of the wheel wells

So you have room for subs back port back but not subs up port back..?

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

I have a 04 4runner do subs up port back that'll sound the best in it either ported in the middle or passenger side.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol