Second Skin Audio

Please double check my theory

it sounds like the baffle is loose. i would put some bracing in the box and reseal the box

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

well OP did wait 14 minutes before complaining no one has answered his questions, but still if you ask a question you need to wiat longer for a reply, being posting agian on your own thread, many a noob (new to site not new to audio) has been ignored for not being patient

also talking shit when you are new to site, regardless of personal knowledge in car audio and age, isnt a good way to get help

im not saying just cause people have been here a long time its alright to grill noobs, but you sort of had it coming by not being patient, if its time sensitive a forum really isnt the best place to go for help, at the least you could try chat

im a super noob, so i cannot help you, but just adding in a comment

Kid... Pretty sure I could be your dad. I'm impatient, it kind of goes along with my job.

And this is a site full of knowledge so I didnt think it would be that hard.

impatient isn't the word I would have used... an idiot is more like it.

Wow man you are so helpful.. I love me some internet big mouths. If you dont have something helpful to say and assure me that I'm not 600 bucks in the hole then GTFO!

little guy? for some one whos supposed to be older should be acting more mature, but you also posted and i quote

"Or is it the new less then 4 hours of play time subs?"

thats saying you took four hours to let it dry then you put your type r's in thus again not letting the glue dry i even bet they used air nails to put it together and not screws ? damn im so stupid what do i know?

honestly i read that is subs were BNIB and have only been played less than 4 hours, not that box is freshly made within that 4 hours

Kid... Pretty sure I could be your dad. I'm impatient, it kind of goes along with my job.

And this is a site full of knowledge so I didnt think it would be that hard.

impatient isn't the word I would have used... an idiot is more like it.

Wow man you are so helpful.. I love me some internet big mouths. If you dont have something helpful to say and assure me that I'm not 600 bucks in the hole then GTFO!

your quote about internet big mouths isnt really helping, your being one yourself if you want to be technical, the mods should really put a disclaimer about how to start on this site like a noob tutorial (regardless of your knowledge, age, whatever, you have to realize we dont know all of that beforehand and starting a thread like you did and then being impatient, just makes people pick at that, and then continuing on like you are isnt gonna get you help any faster, if its time sensitive quit being immature yourself, dont comment to people that are adding stupid comments and just wait for the help

no bracing and the front panel is over 3 feet wide? dude its just the wood flexing. when your friend is pushing on the wood hes stopping some of the flex, thus less noise the harder he pushes. brace the box with some wooden dowel rods or something. MDF isnt as strong as you seem to think it is.

edit: also, everyone stop the bitching.

Edited by Kranny