Sundown Audio

Look what came in the mail today

i want :( nice amp bro!

Thanks man, ive been watching your Tahoe/Burb build looking really good. Our subs need to be built already!!

thanks man! cant wait to see yours get under way! i ordered a DC 175.4 yesterday and its shipped yesterday as well!! got some DC lanyards to rep too :)

How much was your 175.4? I'm thinking about getting one too and im going to order a shirt also.

PM Dwright27 and he will get you taken care of!!!

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

i want :( nice amp bro!

Thanks man, ive been watching your Tahoe/Burb build looking really good. Our subs need to be built already!!

thanks man! cant wait to see yours get under way! i ordered a DC 175.4 yesterday and its shipped yesterday as well!! got some DC lanyards to rep too :)

How much was your 175.4? I'm thinking about getting one too and im going to order a shirt also.

PM Dwright27 and he will get you taken care of!!!

For sure, I cleaned up the back yesterday to get it ready for dynamat, re-wiring and whatnot :)

back.jpg

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

audio coming soon

Question... How far back does a DC Audio 3.5k set you??? Just trying to figure out next setup..

Currently gonna be powering my 15" Xcon with a JL Audio 500/1 but was looking into the new Crescendos and Sundown Audio amplifiers... Thanks for any help...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

• 2 weeks later...

Question... How far back does a DC Audio 3.5k set you??? Just trying to figure out next setup..

Currently gonna be powering my 15" Xcon with a JL Audio 500/1 but was looking into the new Crescendos and Sundown Audio amplifiers... Thanks for any help...

Sorry it took so long to reply, the DC Audio 3.5k amp is shipped

Edited by conley916

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

audio coming soon