"The Bahn" 12" Hybrid AudioBahn

This is a Audiobahn motor, 2.5" Flame Q series motor, but I highly modified everything. I used a really beefy 2.2"ww 2.5" coil, with 4 layer 22gauge copper. This ends up with 22mm one way xmax, and there is 4 spiders with with sandwiched leads. Used a common cone, wide roll foam surround and poly dome.

Power handling should be in the 750rms range ( looks like it could take a lot more than that)

coil is DVC 4ohm- only draw back

1059623227_photobucket_24907_.jpg

1059623227_photobucket_24906_.jpg

1059623227_photobucket_24905_.jpg

1059623227_photobucket_24894_.jpg

1059623227_photobucket_24893_.jpg

1059623227_photobucket_24892_.jpg

Iam looking for $160 for this bad boy. This will be great for any budget build, or for someone who wants some sexiness to there system lol

Tested, and sounds great !

edit after edit lol

I assume $160 shipped in the lower 48 states will be a great price for this

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Damn that turned out nice! And it's a 1008T flame compression motor, not the 1006T flame Q. The flame compression is a much bigger motor with deeper gap (higher X-Mech capabilities). That's a great price too! I'll see if I can't find someone who'll want it.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Yeah, Iam thinking if I sell this other sub in the same price point, Iam keeping this for my gf

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Bumppp. Up for sale still and price is negotiable

sundown.jpg

Maybe $145 is a better price ;)

or $175 shipped and insured anywhere in the lower 48 states

sundown.jpg

Ignore post above,

$160 shipped in lower 48

sundown.jpg

Bump. Make me an offer

sundown.jpg

Don't let the term audiobahn fool you its a great fully custom subwoofer

Ttt

sundown.jpg

Anyone? Make and offer

Should I do a free air video?

sundown.jpg

Ttt

sundown.jpg