High Output Alt for 91 Accord?

Does anyone know of a real "High Output" alt for my car? I am trying to plan a semi-big system but can't find anything that will keep up with the amps I want to get. The biggest I could find was a 180 amp unit, on ebay no less. If you know anything that will work with a DC 2K or 3.5K and a nice 4 channel, please let me know. I already have a Yellow top under the hood and the big 3 done.

It is a daily driver so it will be near full tilt just about all the time, so I know I will need strong electrical to back up how I listen to music.

Thanks.

contact mechman or dc power they have 270 320 and so

Will they be direct bolt on or will I have to get a bracket made for it? I was thinking DC would have it but, I don't know which one would be better DC or Mechman? I see a lot of people using both on the site but I think Mechman has cheaper prices. Would I be better off going with DC?

I mean it would match the rest of my system, once I save up enough for everything.

they are both excellent alts, brackets are only used for adding a 2nd or so alt to an existing one.. it should be direct bolt on for you unless mechman or dc power says you need a bracket then they will have it for you

OK, thats cool, I didn't know they would include the brackets, if needed. In your experience which has the cheaper price? It is a small factor on when I can start building. I have a big family so I can't just drop it whenever I need. Saving up is more of a bish than waiting after you order the stuff. IMO.

I can't stand the planning and saving part of this hobby. LOL

I had problems with mechman on my accord. and it was a very tight fit.

DC was alot better fit and havent had problems out of it.

Thanks, that is exactly the kind of info I needed about the alts. I haven't heard of many people putting "real systems" in this year Accord. I have done a lot of searching and only found a couple small build logs with this body Accord.

If you know of any, please links me to them as I am very interested in what they did with the space I have available.

Thanks.