tom707 Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 not bad, i would do that same. its too old. i would buy the mac pro. but i probley would do that to my dell befor anything
AlpineGuy87 Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 HAHA probably a apple owner. Yea, probably WAS!! I'm on HIS side! =D 06 SCION tC
Cdizzle Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 Macs are good if you are into art. I would get a mac if I wanted limited programs to run, and have to make sure that everything I bought was mac compatible, but with Windows I know most products/software will work. Plus it ising bad with graphical artwork as well. It isnt better then Mac, but it can still be done. Just depends on how you look at it. Damn Thiefs
AlpineGuy87 Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 what you get for showing me destruction of a mac!!!!!! ...... 06 SCION tC
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 Both computer have different uses. MAc suck at gaming. Fact. PC love viruses. Mac and Windows is good at movie making and music. So it depends on the software.
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 Got one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qeEMIb0eM0
AlpineGuy87 Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 Us Mac people dont seem to have this problem... 06 SCION tC
Guest MegaloManiac Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 Macs are good if you are into art. I would get a mac if I wanted limited programs to run, and have to make sure that everything I bought was mac compatible, but with Windows I know most products/software will work. Plus it ising bad with graphical artwork as well. It isnt better then Mac, but it can still be done. Just depends on how you look at it. ever heard of Virtual PC or bootcamp
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 I could try to put mac on my pc. Friend will help me out.Now I will have Vista and OSX 10
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.