Guest SyKo13 Posted October 18, 2006 Report Posted October 18, 2006 :^ I'm going to go nag at my lawyer :D, tell him I'm unsatisfied with teh car.... :V Quote
Guest SyKo13 Posted October 19, 2006 Report Posted October 19, 2006 Was crossing an intersection and this drunk dude passed a red light and hit me > He was drunk, had no seatbelt, had an illegal in his truck, and was Mexican lol Quote
ChevyBoy Posted October 19, 2006 Report Posted October 19, 2006 damn that sux. looks like its fine now but i cant c it...... Quote
Amalan Posted October 19, 2006 Report Posted October 19, 2006 Was crossing an intersection and this drunk dude passed a red light and hit me > He was drunk, had no seatbelt, had an illegal in his truck, and was Mexican lol YOU RACIST!!! lol jk fuck drunks they all need to god damn die well nevermind they usually do but take other people with them Quote
Guest SyKo13 Posted October 19, 2006 Report Posted October 19, 2006 damn that sux. looks like its fine now but i cant c it...... Can't see what? Was crossing an intersection and this drunk dude passed a red light and hit me > He was drunk, had no seatbelt, had an illegal in his truck, and was Mexican lol YOU RACIST!!! lol jk fuck drunks they all need to god damn die well nevermind they usually do but take other people with them I'm Mexican.... :-[ :-[lol No one needs to die......YET Quote
BumpinLow Posted October 19, 2006 Report Posted October 19, 2006 What sub is that in your avatar Syko? Quote
Amalan Posted October 19, 2006 Report Posted October 19, 2006 yeah i got that from your sig thats why i decided to call you out on it lol still drunk driving is retarded Quote
Guest SyKo13 Posted October 19, 2006 Report Posted October 19, 2006 What sub is that in your avatar Syko? No clue bro, if I were to guess I'd say an MT, I think I have it saved in my photo bucket.....I'll check yeah i got that from your sig thats why i decided to call you out on it lol still drunk driving is retarded Yes it is...... But what the hell? lol Quote
Guest SyKo13 Posted October 19, 2006 Report Posted October 19, 2006 I just remember I stole it from snoopdan from CA.com, it's a Massive Audio CW15 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.