Jump to content

Looking for Components under $150


focused313

Recommended Posts

Posted

What's up all....

I have a 2005 Dodge Magnum...

6.5's in the doors

6x9's in the rear

Hifonics TXI6006 (150 watts x 2 channels @ 4ohms)

Hifonics 2008D

12" Type R's ported

I'm looking for a solid set of 6.5 comps for the front doors, that can take around 100-150w rms on EACH speaker for under $150...if that's even possible. I'm currently looking at CDT audio comps, but I'm curious as to if there are other options out there. Thanks.

Learning Everyday.

Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD

Alpine SPS-610C

BXI-2008D

(2) SWR-1242D / Ported

Posted

What's up all....

I have a 2005 Dodge Magnum...

6.5's in the doors

6x9's in the rear

Hifonics TXI6006 (150 watts x 2 channels @ 4ohms)

Hifonics 2008D

12" Type R's ported

I'm looking for a solid set of 6.5 comps for the front doors, that can take around 100-150w rms on EACH speaker for under $150...if that's even possible. I'm currently looking at CDT audio comps, but I'm curious as to if there are other options out there. Thanks.

t3 audio

crescendo audio if they ever come out with the new line.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 791 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...