Second Skin Audio

Enclosure Help!

so i make 2- port pieces?

cvx yeah i plan to do resin 45's and no other bracing because im doing a double baffle. baffle isnt counted for because its on the outside and will make it so the subs are "flush" with box and where the port is ill be 45ing the 2nd baffle if that makes sense.

you mean like a flared port?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Haha i dont know what i was saying earlier im tired. I would be double baffling the top which wouldnt effect the port because its on a different side. i was cornfused...

If you cant tell by the drawing its subs up port middle back

Edited by Bumpindemlowzz

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

• 2 weeks later...

Im not building this anymore due to getting a different sub. Subs a 18" Dc XL

Im using torres calc

I want about 5 to 5.5 cubes tuned to 32-34hz using either aeroports or slot port. Max measurements are 17"H x 37"W x 24"D. I would like to use aeros because it would be super easy to change tuning. My question is when i calculate tuning with the 2 6" aeros port area is really low. Is this normal with aeros?

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Im not building this anymore due to getting a different sub. Subs a 18" Dc XL

Im using torres calc

I want about 5 to 5.5 cubes tuned to 32-34hz using either aeroports or slot port. Max measurements are 17"H x 37"W x 24"D. I would like to use aeros because it would be super easy to change tuning. My question is when i calculate tuning with the 2 6" aeros port area is really low. Is this normal with aeros?

the port area per cube is based off of 9-12" per cube. the tuning shouldn't be different because of the aeros

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.