"The Beat" by Bass Automator

oh shit that sounds familar... i think it may be on the usaci spl cd... ill check it

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol 3 times? did you get the messages back from my spam filter? lol i added you now so you should be fine

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

np... ya its nice but i prefer the song do it by bass mek... i havent herd of alot of their music but from what ive herd its mainly techno... and while i like techno id prefer something with words and that song has a pretty good rap to it